Der Kabelsalat

Kabelsalat is a German word - literally translated:  cable salad.  That's what they call a clutter of cables that always seem to be under your desk, or underfoot (in my case).  Sheesh - and I use my wifi yet!  I often have my computer turned on in my teeny tiny studio space, but I draw from a photo on another computer (well - actually its a Frankenstein conglomeration of two computers I think).  Then there's the electronic sharpener I bought (for $70 - that does a beautiful job of breaking my pencils).  And then there's my lights.....   Anyways - you get the point.

FYI:  The Germans have another word:  Bandsalat - it mean a tangle of audio or video tapes.  Used to have those too!  

Oh - while I'm trippin on my cables, I did manage to do up a drawing for this week, but I have to go hunt the gal down to see if she will let me post her pic.