So far this year, I've been able to draw people from around town. 


This week, I'm in the middle of doing another drawing of my husband.  I've drawn him in that same setting before, so it shouldn't make me too crazy.  

But next week - NEXT week folks... I've got a big surprise for you all!  I'm all shook up even!!  I am getting my photo snapping finger ready, because Elvis (yup you heard right - I said Elvis) is coming.  What you say?  Did you move to Vegas you say?  Nope.  (Geeze - suspicious minds hey?) 

He's comin here to our town, right to our little old Co op Mall!  He's apparently doing the Nursing Home and Hospital circuit for Valentines day.  I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed and hope the I can get him to do a couple of poses for me so I can do a drawing.  Wish me luck!  Thank you.  Thank you very much.

#swoon    #elvisthepelvis