Week #50 (maybe)


What a problem with my art this week sheesh!  I just worked and worked on this crazy drawing and there's no way it is going to turn out for me!  I don't know how many times I've done it over.  Its not the style - the lights and darks turned out okay - but if memory serves me right, I recall not being very good with this style in general.  (of course I only remembered that half way through the drawing).

I've spent about three times as long on this as I should have.....
but I just hate it so much....  I have to get it out of here.  I will do another, but I can't bear to go back to that style right now.


So last night when I tried to work on this for the umpteenth time, I thought I'd do another different drawing.  So I thought - maybe someone looking through a dirty window....   but that didn't turn out either!!


Its Sunday and the day is more than half over, and there's tons of things to do.... but I think maybe there's still time to do something for week #50 and then I can ditch these efforts????  Wish me luck!